1. Graduands are required to clear all outstanding fees before being allowed to attend the Convocation Ceremony.
2. Graduands are strongly advised to check their statement of account at http://myum.um.edu.my for any outstanding fees.
3. All outstanding fees and other financial obligations must be settled by 15th September 2017 (Friday). For sponsored students ,please liaise with your sponsors on the payment status.
4. If payment have been made after the stipulated date, graduands need to present proof of payment during the collection of academic attire.
5. Graduands can make payment via the following:-
a) Bank Islam (M) Berhad’s Counters – any branch in Malaysia
(Please write registration number and MyKad/Passport number on the payment slip)
b) Internet Banking via CIMB Bank or Bank Islam (M) Berhad :-
§ http://www.bankislam.biz (bill presentment -> University Of Malaya)
§ http://www.cimbclicks.com.my (bill payment -> University Of Malaya Undergraduate/Postgraduate)
c) Financial Process Exchange (FPX) - payment channel that allows graduands to make payment via online through current or savings account with any of FPX participating banks including AMBank, Bank Islam, CIMB, Hong Leong Bank, Maybank, Public Bank, UOB and RHB Bank.
d) Credit Card Online - payment channel that allows you to make payment online via credit card on a real-time basis. This payment mode is only available for Visa / Master Card holder.
6. Graduands with outstanding fees will not:
§ Get the degree scroll;
§ Get their academic transcript; and
§ Be allowed to attend the convocation ceremony.
7. Please refer to the Bursar’s Office via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.
1. Please check your library outstanding fines or unreturned / overdue books. You may email to email@example.com or contact us at 03-7967 3357/7765/3503 for clarification.
2. Graduands are not allowed to collect their academic attire if they have outstanding fines or unreturned / overdue books.